EMR is a stand-alone software suite based on the latest industry standard Java technology. At its core is an electronic medical records database designed for rapid documentation and ease of use. Its integration with in-office messaging, email, labs, prescription, appointments and reminders actually speed up regular office flow allowing the user to spend more time on patient care and less time documenting the care provided. Its all-in-one design makes installation simple.
EMR software empowers the physician to run his practice his way using his own established, time-proven workflow. The physician and staff have instant access to up-to-date patient charts, office status, and office communications. SpringCharts' rich standards-based functionality is flexible and easy to use, and puts the doctor in complete control of his practice.
|SpringCharts offers a superior feature set designed to integrate easily into the practice.
- Automated data backup
- E&M code suggestor
- Spell checker
- Intra-office instant messaging
- Patient scheduler
- Patient tracker
- Problem list
- Prescription printing and faxing
- Lab ordering, tracking, and charting
- External Email
- Intra-office messaging
- Routing slips
- Database search
- Clinical parameter checking
- Data security by user
- Pictures, drawing and graphs
|Web-based tools include:
- Full Feature List
- 20 minute Quick Tour
- Comprehensive Tutorial Set
- Downloadable the Demo of the actual program with a few features disabled.
|Improves productivity and quality of care and while enabling you to run your practice your way.
- Doctor has a full view of office status at-a-glance
- Patient View presents key data at-a-glance
- Encounter tree provides ready access to patient history
- Quick switching from task to task with just a few keystrokes
- Instant in-office
- Data input via free text or 31 pick lists including drugs, procedures, diagnoses,
- subjectives, objectives, follow-ups, and notes.
- Intuitive navigation combined with pick lists makes SpringCharts the ideal EMR for the Tablet PC.
- Runs on low-cost, off-the-shelf computer hardware
- No special server computer or server operating license required.
- No SQL Server database license required
- Runs on Linux, Macintosh and/or Windows.
- Compatible with leading technologies such as wireless networking, voice data input, and the Tablet PC
- Supports industry standards such as CPT and ICD-9 codes, and HL-7, TCP/IP and XML protocols.
- Installation on an existing office network requires almost no technical expertise
- Priced far less than published industry norms
- Unique design eliminates costly server and database licensing costs