The electronic medical record (EMR) component of Medisoft Clinical is a proven EMR that has helped thousands of practices like yours provide exceptional quality of care while improving financial performance.
Base price starts at under $6,000 including medical billing and EMR
software only, prices are higher when training and implementation
Unlike other EMRs, Medisoft EMR Clinical
feature a unique note-centric design that
allows physicians to complete the entire chart from the progresss note. Any
information you add to the note - such as medications, vital sign results or lab
results- automatically update the entire chart, all from the note.
- Documentation tools
- adapt to the providers
- style and offer a choice
- of data entry methods
- speech recognition
- web-based patient data entry
A provider dashboard lets you view all critical information - including messages, incoming results and a daily patient schedule - in one place.
In addition, a review of notes, documents and lab results.
Physicians also are able to quickly see overdue orders and track each order by patient, status and expected time for a result to return. In addition,
incoming results automatically update order status.
Medisoft Clinical offers easy access to the information you need to ensure exceptional care. An extensive knowledge base includes:
- Web-based access to hundreds of disease and medication protocols
- a board range of progress note template covering both primary care and specialty topics
- guidelines for diagnosis and treatment
- health maintenance protocols based on age, sex, disease, medications or other
conditions specific to the patient.
Physicians and other providers use the thousands of prescription templates and a comprehensive database of drug costs and checks - drug interaction, drug, allergy, drug/disease, drug/diagnosis - in addition to proactive dose advice.
- Analyze the note with a sophisticated coding adviser for Evaluation and Management codes using both the 1995 and 1997 CMS documentation Guidelines to optimize coding based on documentation.
- Load transcribed text and populate the entire patient chart including the problem list, medication list, medical histories and vital signs.
and have the transcribed text
automatically go to the correct place in the notes.
- Import and export chart summary data using CCD or CCR formats. Communicate with other practices'
EMRs or with the patient's personal health record (PHR).
- When importing data choose which chart sections to update while still keeping an entire copy of the imported document.
- Customize chart viewing by physician to allow provider (and specialty) specific views for chats, chat summaries and flow chart
Call us now at 888-691-8058 or 941-743-6666 for more info or
to order now.
Copyright 2009 McKesson Corporation. All rights reserved.
Medisoft is a registered trademark of McKesson Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. All other product or company names
mentioned may be trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks
of their respective companies. MedicalCharting.com is a
trademark of Selent & Associates, Inc, All Rights Reserved. Prices subject to change without notice.